BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Techniques

Saturday 14 May 2011

I'm back.

It's May 2011. Nearly two years since I did my last blog regarding training in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Issues on the home and work front largely brought the demise of my training (including escrima) and there were things that had to be prioritised. It is unfortunate but then what can you do- life does get in the way sometimes. Oh,well.

But hey, things appear to be looking bright and here I am again, scratching that martial arts itch that won't go away. Join me as I journey through the world of grappling as I write down my highs and lows, my successes and challenges. Hopefully I'll meet like-minded grapplers as I traverse through the world of sweat-, blood- and tear-stained mats of the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu world.

0 comments: