BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Techniques

Wednesday 10 August 2011

>:(

No classes this week.

Dante and Little Steve thought it best to cancel this week's classes due to the carnage that has happened in Croydon. The gym is about 200 metres away from Reeve's Furniture Shop - the one torched by those good-for-nothing bastards.

I still can't get my head around as to why they would do such a thing. Barring any mental health issues, these people have absolutely no reason whatsoever to justify their actions. Unfortunately, there are people in our soceity wherethey believe that the world owes them something and that their rights are more important than their responsibilities.

I don't want to rant about this but I have little patience and tolerance to purveyors of mindless violence and thuggery. Especially if it affects my ability to do jiujitsu.

0 comments: